User avatar

Madsy

  • Other » Other, General Re: Never Look Back

    Thank you so much for you help! :) I will be sure to revise it.

    May 13, 2013
  • Other » Other, General Re: Never Look Back

    Thank you so, so much! I will take into account everything you said. :)

    May 6, 2013
  • Other » Other, General Re: Never Look Back

    Woah, thank you! I'm honored to receive such a compliment. :)

    Apr 10, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Help.

    Thank you! :) The thing is I wrote this in NotePad which is why I didn't notice any of the errors. But I will check them out. :)

    Apr 6, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Help.

    Thank you so much :) I didn't write this Microsoft Word. I wrote it in Notepad, which is why I didn't notice it. But I will check the errors out. ...

    Apr 6, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re:

    Thank you both so much. It's just my first time writing seriously. I appreciate your corrections. I'm not really good at editing, so sometimes when i make a mistake ( ...

    Nov 27, 2011


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams