User avatar

Maddy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    ASHLEIGH!!!!!!! -glomp- I found you! I'm so glad you joined. :)

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hermione's Adventure

    I really enjoyed reading this! I have always wondered what happened to Ron and Hermione when Harry was facing Voldemort. You can see you put a great effort into this. ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Goosebumps fan-fiction: Night At Murder Mansion, part 2

    If you haven't read the first part of this, I suggest you do. It will be difficult understanding the storyline if you haven't read the first 4 chapters. You can ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Maddy's Magnanimous Reviews! [Open again]

    Shubhi, Done a review for the 1st chapter :)

    Apr 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart - Ch-1(Olivia)

    Hey Shubi, It's Madz, and I will review this. The colour-code: Red: You should remove Blue: I have added Yellow: I have replace the previous word with this new word. ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Uh oh....

    Oh no... I think this is a bad thing. So I saw link on the bottom on my topic page. It read "Administrivate Panel" or something like that. So being ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: More from Serpent Riddle... Ivan the Drunk :D Enjoy!

    Hi, I'm Maddy, and I'd like to give you a review of this. He was perfectly aware of the fact that Ivan Flinch was a trouble-maker, a scoundrel, a rascal, ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hey Kitty, Mind dabbling in fan-fiction? I know what you are thinking- trust me, it's not hard to follow. (By the way, it's based on Goosebumps. :) ) Thanks, -Mad

    Mar 31, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Maddy's Magnanimous Reviews! [Open again]

    Yay, I'm on holidays! So hit me with your pieces and I'll throw back some reviews at ya! :) :pirate3: Hello everyone, I'm Maddy. :) Pretty simple introduction, isn't it? ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kat's Carrousel of Reviews! {Le Catarin} Now Open!

    Hey Kat, Mind reviewing some fan-fiction? It's goosebumps, and goosebumps novels have different character each time, so you don't need to have a background on the plot as such. Thanks ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Something light

    Hmm... this is definitely missing a focus. If it was me, I'd put focus on the eyelid and eyelashes, maybe putting a light blue on the eyelid so it contrasts ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Apocalypse-(Horror Zombie Story)

    Dear Scarlett (haha, my novel character's name! Sorry, couldn't help saying that) I love apocalypse- zombie stories, and with a few well-written descriptions and beautiful similes/metaphors the story

    Mar 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scarecrow

    Dear Empress Wow, I cannot stress how beautiful this piece was. It seriously bought tears to my eyes. You have a excellent way of stringing words together in perfect harmony. ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)

    Hey there Knight, Will you be able to spare a few moments and review this? It's going to be moved into fan-fiction, I think. Anyway, it's themed on goosebumps. :) ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I shall review you! *Accepting*

    A goosebumps-themed story for my little bro. Thanks in advance! :)

    Mar 30, 2010


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell