Random avatar

Maddie2302

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Shadow

    I love this idea! It is so different and creative. How did you ever think of this idea? well, it is amazing and I hope you write more like it. ...

    Mar 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: "Smile, darling, smile."

    This is so good I love that it relates to a frequent problem in kids and teens now. I like the description very much. I hope you write more that ...

    Mar 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Would you like an apple pie with that?

    This is such a great and creative idea! It is spelled McDonalds just to clear everything up for you. I hope you write more. Keep going! ~Maddie

    Mar 19, 2014


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly