User avatar

MadHatter

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Clone ch 3

    Once again I enjoyed your story though, also once again, you fail to tell us things and expect us to understand them. Such as why in the heck they even ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ice Cracking and Tomb Raiding

    That's cool that you can do that, but I really think that this story really belongs in the Non-fiction section if you ask me. It's not really about the tomb ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ships and Boys - Short Story Complete!

    I enjoyed how you made your main character female. A lot of sailor stories don't have women. Although i think she had more freedom than women of that time would ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Sailor's Tale

    FINALLY! I've finally found another piece about sailing. Just to let you know, the Silhoutte is an average name of the time. I don't think a captain would BAN rum ...

    Aug 7, 2007


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles