Random avatar

MAri0O07

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Apocalypse

    Hey , First off I think all writers who tackle Armageddon are daring and brave. I like you story it has unbelievable potential, except for that its very random and ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Jessie's Kiss

    wow this is good and very wild. I honestly didnt expect this, I cant wait for what ever comes next. Good luck this is very good and scary honestly, and ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Speak up

    quite spectacular stranger, each word effortlessly flowed. Its like i can see you saying them. a beautiful poem if thats what it is.

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled Prologue :)

    i think its really great, honestly the transformation from man to dragon or creature like, in this case, is unheard of and you pulled it off so smoothly looking for ...

    Jun 26, 2009


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars