User avatar

Lynne

  • Other » General, General Re: The Meaning of Life

    hey. I absolutely it. your style and phrasing fit the piece perfectly. my favorite line is your opening. its beautiful. -lynne

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    that was actually hysterical. normally I don't like parodies, but this was well done. I liked it. good job.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Memoir

    hey. this is hysterical. I love the irony and the sardonic twinge you give it. you make it seem so painful and depressing in the start, but the twister makes ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You are the Moon

    Thank you so much for the input. :] And, no i don't really do much poem writing, I'm more inclined to novels or short stories. But thanks again, i appreciate ...

    Nov 14, 2008


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken