User avatar

LynnB

  • Other » General, General Re: The Underworld

    Okay, first of all I think you are off to a great start. You obviously have a very clear picture in your mind of what the Underworld looks like. However, ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hunter

    Hey pyro (ahem)! I like that you quickly draw the reader into what's happening, even with the title. I was quickly wrapped up in the plight of the hunter, his ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Black and White

    It's obvious that this was written with a lot of pain in mind, the kind of pain that most everyone is familiar with. I think your choice of language was ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Writers Block

    Hey! This piece was exactly how I was feeling right before I read it. Thank you for putting into words something that I can't. That ache that you write about ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreamweaver

    Wow! I was very impressed with this piece even after the first paragraph. Your use of language was beautiful, and I loved it because I felt like it could describe ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Mirror Mirror... Am I fairest?

    First of all, I think your perspective is something new and fresh which immediately spiked my interest. Thinking outside the box like that will push your writing to where you ...

    Aug 13, 2011


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid