User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Swing Chapter 3

    Hello JC, Thanks, I just thought that this would be pretty bad, grammerwise. I have never been much cop at grammer. But maybe being on this site has improved it ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book I have ever read has got to be Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (Sorry Dickens fans...) It was exceptionally dull.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    Thanks Amy, Maybe you are right, I'll have a think about it! :D See you in chat some time :D ~Lydia

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Swing Chapter 2

    Thanks Midnight, and yes it is what happens before. All your other questions should be cleared up. I'll tell you when I write more! :D

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    Hello BondGirl, Thanks for your feedback. The voicemails were people who were ringing the phones of the dead people and of course they cant reply. It was an idea I ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Four Letters

    Hello again, as you requested I re-read this and I have to say that I really liked it. You improved it and you made a more clear subject shine through. ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Swing Chapter 2

    @Kyousuke Thanks I am glad you enjoyed it. I will PM you the next chapter. It dosn't matter if you don't read Chapter one because its more of a prologue ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wild Horses Of The Sea [Edit]

    Thanks guys for your comments. As for my inspiration... I live in Cornwall and many people refer to the surf as the white horses. You know like when it crashes ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Swing Chapter 1

    @Anna Yep you have it sussed, you will find out those thing s later as this was my intention though I may have to adapt this chapter because it appears ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One Man's Prison

    I agree, I really think that you would be good at writing poetry because you have a very poetic way of writing and you use some very good words. You ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Emerald Eyes

    I really liked this well done, It was easy to tell that you were talking to a cat and the repetition with Emerald eyes was very good and made it ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Swing Chapter 1

    @Grin Thanks for your feedback You question about why Lila is getting hung should become clear later, you are asking the very question I wanted the audience to ask. Thanks ...

    Jan 9, 2010


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor