Random avatar

Lurlene_Mcdaniel_Rox

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: an extraordinary teenage story

    I tought it was really good but it was a little jumpy. there were a few mistakes like -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- She taught how

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Sweet Smell Of Success

    HEyy I thought it was pretty good there was a few spelling mistakes but it was overly good and srry but i need points to post m y story I ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wedding Ring

    Heyy I think that it is more like a summary too, I found it quite boring the beginnign didn't catch me like the begginning was just kinda boring I want ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Waiting for you

    Heyy There is parts where it could be better like when you said he was beautiful most guys are hot not beutufily or handsom and it could be improved a ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: White Eyes

    Heyy Wow that is pretty good you have been on her for like sooo long u were like the second person to post a story wehn did you discover this ...

    Aug 11, 2008


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang