User avatar

Lunatical

  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 5

    Ooh, those are very cool looking. The first picture is really interesting, I like that it's focused on the background and not the mushroom. My favorite is the first cat ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    Oooh, that's lovely! I like the style of it, not really detailed but it looks very natural and the proportions are exellent. That's a big problem I have with drawing, ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: a couple of new picutres

    Ladybugs! I love those little critters. My favorite's the last one, it looks like there's a whole swarm of them.

    Jan 17, 2009


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins