User avatar

Lucky_Duck

Lucky_Duck

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ode to Soup

    That was really good... I love soup! :D -- Lucky

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chance Chapter 1

    Thank you for the advice, kitty. :) I changed the story up a bit, for the better, I hope. :? Oh well, I am sure you advice prevailed. Thank You!!!!!!!!! ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Beach

    Ok, I was going to say what everyone else said about the forced rhyming, yadda, yadda, yadda. I really liked the imagery that you described. Over all, it was a ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: arrhythmia

    Hey, that was really interesting, it describes so much in such little context. I still don't know what racecar has to do with it, oh well, i'm sure you had ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fairytale

    Thanks you guys for all the advice, I am sure that it will help me in the future writings that i have planned. Oh, and OregonGirl, I am really glad ...

    May 14, 2007


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian