User avatar

Lucinda

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    You know what I was just thinking? Stephanie Meyer could have been great--she certainly had the passion for her characters--but she didn't get enough advice along the way. Like, if ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    xD Wow, there are more of me out there? I thought I was alone. And just one other complaint about that series: In the third series of the, er, series, ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Her vocabulary is limited to one of a 15 year old. :lol: I feel fifteen year old writers around the world cringing. But seriously, you make some very good points. ...

    Sep 11, 2009


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green