User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Natas: I wiped my hands on my shirt and rolled my eyes at the blood stains I produced. Haha. Shut up! " What's wrong," Alice started. I looked at the ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Natas: " I don't know," I sighed. " Home is such a questionable term. Don't you think?" Alice shrugged and wiped at her face again. The boy squirmed around in ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teens World

    Spayce: " Put me down!" For a moment I considered kicking but dismissed that thought for obvious reasons. He just ignored me and continued on his path to wherever. I ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teens World

    ((...))

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Puppet: " Yeah, I can't..." " You guys are going to Scotland?" I smiled and her and shrugged. " Yeah...I guess. I don't make the rules around here." " I ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    I don't mind. I was wondering when this would start anyway.

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teens World

    Spayce Scott grabbed my ankle and I let out a sharp hiss. "I know," he started," it's gonna hurt, just try to keep still." I nodded and bit my lip ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Natas: I gathered all the Shadows outside the castle by the entrance of the forest. We had official business to discuss. I waited until everyone was settled and then, taking ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Puppet: We walked to the cafe with Nixie, Id have to remind myself to find out what her speciality was. "Sorry," Tyler whispered. I looked up at him, but did'nt ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teens World

    Spayce: I growled at Scott's back and jumped off the swing, doing so I tripped over Luke and fell. "Ow," I screamed. He laughed and helped me up, standing up ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    ((We'll start now.)) Vahna: Sunlight burned through my eyelids as a thick veil of sleep was removed from my being. Grass scratched at my arm and I winced. Grass? I ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teens World

    Spayce: I ran over to the park, Scott trailing sluggishly behind. I rolled my eyes at him and siezed one of the swings. My legs hurt a bit from being ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ((An eight on her head...clever.))

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Puppet: Someone knocked on my door, jolting me from my half-sleep. I opened the door and a girl i'd never seen before stood there. "May I help you?" The girl ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Secrets of a School

    ((My apology! Well, lets see, i'll try to get this right.)) Nathan: Sweet, I loved soccer! I went over to my side of the field and shook my head as ...

    Apr 14, 2010


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline