User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Tigger: We were going to be so horribly dead. At least I lived a full life. Right? I wouldn't mind dying today. No, not at all. Actually, dying seemed like ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Tigger: I turned to look at Tarrion and smiled weakly. "One plus one can't equal three," Selene interrupted. I rolled my eyes at her. "You are both thinking inside of ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Effidice

    Name: Romeo Benvolio: Goes by either Romeo or Volio Gender: Male... Age (15-18): 17 Personality: Laid back and calm most all the time, being that he tends to advoid confusion. ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Tigger: I groaned as Tarrion fell asleep. What was I supposed to do now? I stood up and stretched my limbs, feeling everfy crack and pull of my strained muscles. ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Name: Eli Harris Age(Teenager please): 17 Appearance: Messy black hair with silver eyes. He's tall and has a skinny/musclar build. Picture: What do your wings look like?: Black and feathery. ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Natas: I watched her back as she ran down the hall towards the others, all the while laughing and screaming with delight. I shook my head slightly and chuckled, starting ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    Tallia "Tally": I bowed quickly to Esme and the other girl, Zanea. "I would be delighted," I said as I rose. I waved back at Cenny before heading towards the ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    Tallia "Tally": I brushed through my hair once more before glancing in the mirror. I guess I looked acceptable enough. It was just a trip to the coffee shop after ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Natas: "They're coming," were the words that jostled me from my meditating sleep. Who was coming? I rubbed sleep from my eyes and stepped out into the hallway. "They're coming!" ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Name: Iffy (pronounced E-fay) Ramore Age: 14 Weapon: Bola SASS: Ability to talk to animals Fears: Being alone in dark places. Things that are too loud and things that are ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Tigger: Okay. Barf. Gag. Throw me back in my cell. This was getting...well... "I agree with myself," I spoke up, struggling in my chains. "We should get going, but, I ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Can I have my old character?

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Tigger: The guards threw me on the back of a horse and tied my body down with a length of twine. We were at the base camp now, at least ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    The ninja is mine!

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Tigger: Woohoo. Yay. Happy fun time everyone, they got back together. I rolled my eyes and slipped back into the forest, searching for the swords I put on hold. Hmm, ...

    May 4, 2010


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon