User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    *Darliana* I twisted out of the counsler's grip and squeezed my nose. Dumb bitch got me in the face. I shrugged and walked to the cabin to get another pack ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    *Darliana* I shrugged at the counslers and pulled my emergency smoke out of my back pocket and lit it. I took a long drag before blowing a puff of smoke ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    Okay, you got it.

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Yes weird indeed my friend. Oh well, editing time.

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Edit**

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    *Luna* " Guys, is everything alright?" I glanced over to see a level thirtyfive walk up to us. I picked up the little man, Peri, and put him on my ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    *Raven-fire* I give Pery a strange look. " Aren't you supposed to be on patrol?" He looked at me with a slip of chicken hanging out of his mouth. " ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    One girl and three boys left.

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    *Riley* I laced up my All-Stars and started out the door. " Where are you going, dear?" Sure enough as soon as I got one foot out of the door ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    *Darliana* I went into my cabin and grabbed my usuall pack of cancer sticks, as my sister calls them, and Lord Lost, a book I brought for some good, old ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    *Luna* I hovered in the air, these anti-gravity boots I just bought were banging! A bunch of noobs ran below me, asking where to go, how did I get those, ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    Eeek! I forgot to say that all YWS rules apply, yada yada, keep it rated Pg-16, yada yada, no detailed sex scenes. 'Ya know, the usuall. Oh,this is based off ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    Hello, darlings. Loveless here! Plot: Ten teenagers -keep the boy to girl ratio even please- are stuck in an abandoned warehouse after the Product X expermint went all wrong -damn ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    And we are starting when? Well, when we do start just ping me. I'll be sitting here, stalking my computer, eating a banana nut muffin. Yeah. *munch* You've got to ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    *Raven* I rolled my eyes. I can not believe I just said that. What's with me today? Must be the excitement. Yeah, that's it. Falcon shook her head. " What ...

    Feb 1, 2010


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)