User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Little China Doll

    scary because i have ALWAYS hated china dolls...oops!! o.o lol well except the spelling errors it was perfect but hey i make them to...a lot

    May 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Revenge

    well first of all im confused is annies mother the monster? just asking other than that i think you did i pretty good job i liked it alot :P ^^

    May 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heartless, a book im starting, please help with editing

    The morning dampness clung to my face, and also to my own displeasure, my hair.(Like I actually wanted to flat-iron this mess again)But I paid no mind to that. I ...

    May 18, 2009


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender