User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Romantic Novels Re: Fate: Chapter one

    Hello, my darling! Welcome to YWS! I, Loveless, will be reviewing your piece today. Well, let me get started! :pirate3: :pirate2: (For the longest time, I though that was a ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: She's such a Drama Queen Prologue

    Oh! They're called ellipses! Many thanks to you, Mizzle! He-he, I can be happy now!

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: She's such a Drama Queen Prologue

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! :smt003 I, Loveless, take it upon myself to review your story to the best of my abilities! This I swear! Ah-hem. Well, here goes. The summer ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Roses Are Red

    Loveless here to say: Welcome to YWS! This poem was so cute in a really depressing way. The roses have wilted, they are no more. My feelings for you, have ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: How It Ends - 1.0

    Hello! First of all, welcome to YWS. I hope your stay is full of child-like wonder and amazement. :D Just to let you know, I will be putting indents and ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Descent

    A little poem that I wrote. Flames will be laughed at. Hahahahahahaha! See, I'm already laughing. However, constructive criticism is much appreciated. Enjoy! - - - The stitches are torn ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Paranoia And Me

    Just recently, a few hours ago actually, I received the delightful news that I have been clinically diagnosed with paranoia. And all this time I just thought I was an ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dearest Haven(edited)

    Hi! It's nice to meet you! Now, I should get on to this review now. :pirate3: Dearest Haven, What more can I say to you, with this my dieing breath? ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Oh my! I have completely disregarded this thing! My apologies...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    *shames self* Okay, if someone would just tell me where I should be placed I'll post A.S.A.P...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Kufai "Fai": BBBBBRRRRIIINNNNNGGGGG! With a loud yawn I slapped my alarm clock and slipped out of bed. "Morning Kuzo," I said sleepily before going to the bathroom to get ready ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Name: Kufai "Fai" Belovine Age: 97, practically an infant in vampire terms. Gender: Male Race (Human, werewolf, vampire, etc.): Vampire Skills: Stealth, speed, strategy, and a strength. He's better at

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders II: Revenge of the Riders (started, accepting)

    Natas:(Let's see...) I prodded carelessly at the expertly wrapped scar that expanded across the whole length of my mid-section, wincing only when I agitated a rather sensitive part. "You shouldn't ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Save a spot for a male. Name Evan Jonn. Age 15. I would have my full profile up but my insolent wretch of a sister thought it funny to DELETE ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: A True Vegas Story

    Aden: "Looks like I'm a pirate for a while.... AR!" I rolled my eyes at Ari's failed attempt at humor. She sighed and slumped down next to her empty bag. ...

    Jun 20, 2010


Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall