User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* I whispered an apology to the animal Grey just hurt before it scurried away. He was creepy and mean. " I don't want to be here," I whispered. Maybe ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* I frowned as the Marcew scurried off into the bush. " You scared her away," I looked up at Grey's smiling face. " I think its my hatchet. It ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* I walked slowly through the forest with Venus and a few others. "Okay," I whispered without turning around," Let's get something straight. I. Refuse. To. Eat. Animals." A few ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Name: Yavana Calvan Age: 17 History: Dosnt remember due to a accident. Image: Long light purple hair, 5'4, grey eyes. Persona: Happy, loves to get along with everyone. Power: Earth

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* As soon as we got into the clearing everyone froze. I could feel Mirus shaking next to me and a terribly girlie sweak made its way from my mouth. ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    *earth or air claim*

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* I screamed and turned around to face whatever just touched me. "Woah, woah, woah," the whispered," What's going on?" I exhalled a breath of relief and put my sword ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    [non-relevant] - Noooo Mr.Squirrel why?!?! -

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* Mr.Squirrel brought me back some blueberries. I squealed again as Archie and Anna flinched back from the pain I caused their ears before smiling. "Blueberries! Thank you Mr.Squirrel," I ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* :smt005 I smiled and looked up at the sky. "Everything is so beautiful here," I said, turning to Logan," Dont'cha think?" He grunted which I took as a very ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    I don't know, maybe tomorrow.

    Jan 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Shades of Black and White

    Dunno, I'm not the boss of this whole operation.

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Love agrees with Ray, you should still join anyway, but until we get this started I'm just going to eat a muffin and stalk my computer.

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    When can we get this party started boss?

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Oh, I am so in! :smt005 Name: Iffy (pronounced E-fay) Ramore Age: 14 Weapon: Samurai Sword SASS: Ability to talk to animals Fears: Being alone in dark places. Things that ...

    Jan 14, 2010


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres