User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Archive Re: Area 52

    *Yavana* "Shade," Mikeal croked. I almost forgot about his -so to say- condition. I pulled up another rock and made it float above his head. " There, better?" I asked, ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    *Yavana* I was about to say something when a another explosion, bigger than the others, rang through my ears. Nova grabbed the dude we found and I ran out. Standing ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* My heart skipped two beats as that sickenly familiar voice sounded in my ear. "Oh, really?" I could hear Anna gulp and I just hope they couldn't hear my ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Peace in Solitude

    ((Sorry. Had to edit this out. It was old anyway! Haha.))

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* I cringed away from Anna's stare-of-death and wiped more tears from my eyes. Since when had they become a "thing"? " Sorry, Logan," I whispered. He glaned at Anna. ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    *Yavana* I covered my ears as the noises continued. " We have to get out of here," I shouted. I tugged on Rose's shirt and begged her with my eyes. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* I pushed my way through the forest. The rest of the group went out to search for food, they didn't need me. I suppose that Grey dude had some ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* I stared in horror as Grey stood above Kelnis. No. " This is just a warning, brat..." no, no, no. Kelnis looked up at me with sad eyes. Eyes ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    *Yavana* "Are you okay," I whispered. I looked over her suspiciously, there's no way she could have survived that. " I'm just fine," she smiled. " My name's Rose. Nice ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Be my guest. I'll just follow.

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* Love apologizes for falling asleep and then going to that one party before posting. I growled. That little punk had my sword! "Grey," I yelled," get your theifing ass ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Love dosnt want to start.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* I hadn't realized I fell asleep on the Kelnis's back, not until he woke me up saying I was home. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes when I ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *Iffy* I stretched out my arms and almost fell. Fell? I sat up straight and almost toppled over. " What the hell, Grey? Get me out this tree." I looked ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    When are we staring this, Boss?

    Jan 17, 2010


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein