User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Where is she?

    Hi, Loveless here! *munches on a muffin* Well, this was differnt, and I have a few questions. Why did they just leave the body there? How come the dog -or ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    *Luna* " Guys, is everything alright?" I glanced over to see a level thirtyfive walk up to us. I picked up the little man, Peri, and put him on my ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    *Raven-fire* I give Pery a strange look. " Aren't you supposed to be on patrol?" He looked at me with a slip of chicken hanging out of his mouth. " ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    One girl and three boys left.

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    *Riley* I laced up my All-Stars and started out the door. " Where are you going, dear?" Sure enough as soon as I got one foot out of the door ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    *Darliana* I went into my cabin and grabbed my usuall pack of cancer sticks, as my sister calls them, and Lord Lost, a book I brought for some good, old ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    *Luna* I hovered in the air, these anti-gravity boots I just bought were banging! A bunch of noobs ran below me, asking where to go, how did I get those, ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    Eeek! I forgot to say that all YWS rules apply, yada yada, keep it rated Pg-16, yada yada, no detailed sex scenes. 'Ya know, the usuall. Oh,this is based off ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    Hello, darlings. Loveless here! Plot: Ten teenagers -keep the boy to girl ratio even please- are stuck in an abandoned warehouse after the Product X expermint went all wrong -damn ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    And we are starting when? Well, when we do start just ping me. I'll be sitting here, stalking my computer, eating a banana nut muffin. Yeah. *munch* You've got to ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    *Raven* I rolled my eyes. I can not believe I just said that. What's with me today? Must be the excitement. Yeah, that's it. Falcon shook her head. " What ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    *Darliana* I pulled a poetry book out of my bag and headed to the main ground. Great, I slept through breakfast, how delightful. I was headed for my favirote smoke ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    *Darliana* I smiled shaking water out of my hair. First day here and I'd already made out with a counsler. I chuckled lightly as I wrapped a towel around my ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rawr! Hello, you shall address me as Loveless. Yes, it is true, I do have an addiction to SBs. I must seek help! Immediatly! Oh, I'm already in, what, three ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    So, when are we starting this boss?

    Jan 31, 2010


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson