User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    *Misa* I walked up to the table with a plastic tray with nothing but toast. I needed to be back in Japan, Light needs me! I'm the second Kira dammit. ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Hahahaha! Wow, that's hilarious. You're mom is awesome. I'm not a creepy pedophile man, I swear!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Jasmine, haha! I love your mom!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Give Me Your Hands Part 1

    Hello, Loveless here! I loved it! Loved it twice over. Yes, you did have few minor mistakes here and there, but it was easy to look over -I still recommend ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blame it on the rain pt.1

    A big super thank you hug to all who've posted. I have a problem, though. Should I continue from Marcie's POV? Or her daughters? Help? Big kiss, class dismissed! Muffins ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Arena

    Rawr! Yeah, I'm with Kitty on that one. I'll make a profile anyway. Name: Avaline 22 Age: 17 Gender: Female Hair color: Short, black, layered, hair with white streaks. Eyes: ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    *Riley-NightWatch* I gathered all my energy and removed a giant rock from the ground. Little beads of sweat dotted my brow as I slowly moved it over the alter. " ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Psst! Choose Peter Pan or Zuko! They're both super hot. *cough*

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sky of Love-Prologue[WIP]

    Hello, darling, Loveless here! How are 'ya doing? Well, enough with the chit-chat, let's get this review rolling. Plot: I think the story flow was good, and going at a ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ch 1: The Millian Drabbles

    Hello, Loveless here! Plot: Honestly, I have no idea what this is about. Why were his eyes bleeding? And by the way the woman said "again" it makes me suppose ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    *Rowan* I spun in circles, playing with a butterfly that I just befriended. It landed on my nose and I sneezed. Wait, wasn't I supposed to be doing something? Hmmm, ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Okay I found pictures of her! Human version: Anime version: There!

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blame it on the rain pt.1

    Hello everyone, Loveless here! I haven't posted here in a while, ha ha! This idea came to me while I was watching a movie -no I cant remember the title-. ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Riley-NightWatch I shot out a steady flow of rocks at the alter. Fire did nothing to it but polish it. " This is not working," I groaned. " Just keep ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Name: Misa Anume From what: Death note Age: I believe she's 17 Picture: I'm doing this via cell phone, google her if you must, but for those who don't want ...

    Feb 11, 2010


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi