User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Temporary Love

    Hahahahahahaha! Lena! Oh wow! You're so sick and wrong. You know I didn't mean it in that sense. So immature and perverted. Are you sure you're older than me? Anyway, ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: For a Reason

    Woo, this is better! More developed, paced a bit more evenly, and your characters are profiled well. Though I had to take three breaks when reading this it was worth ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What happened to forever?

    Um, Whea. This isnt...a story. And it's old. It is just a bunch of emotions pushed together because-. Wheadee *sigh*. This was meant for the Non-Ficton thread and-. Wow. This ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Normal or Something Like it (edited Chap 1)

    I'm sorry, I can't even attempt to read this. It's way too long-I find myself saying this a lot-. I'm sure this edited version is wonderful, I believe I've read ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Winter Wonderland Chapter 1

    Ha, nevermind! They went home. Okay, so where did I leave off? Okay, so I finished reading this whole thing. I tried to read it all in one sitting-this was ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Winter Wonderland Chapter 1

    *He looked up at me and to my I looked down...* To your what? *log-cabin-(l)ike* *snowy capped Mountains ski resort* If Snowy Capped Mountains is the name of the resort ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: NE; Prologue. New book.

    Okay, since everyone else corrected the few mistakes I saw, I'm just going to review you on the story itself. The beginning was nice and very descriptive. I love the ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Character Driven works

    Okay, here's what I do: Write a bunch of things down on a piece-or in my case a lot of pieces- of paper. Don't think! Only write. Just let your ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Gone without me

    Ah, Matt, simply your name bring tears to my eyes! This poem was amazing, though I think part of the last stanza seemed kind of forced. I didn't read as ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kanichiwa!

    Yes, you took my advice! Sweet. Nice to see you again, Billy Jack! Voice actor? That's so awesome! And, don't worry, you'll fit in here just fine! I can hardly ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Temporary Love

    "I've got a good one for 'ya," Master pulled me off the floor by my collar and held me against the side of his body. " Fourteen, shaved, and hella ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Spare Change, beginning.

    Hi, Loveless here! I hope your day has been filled with Panda bears and muffins! Haha! Ben, my friend, I'm sure your story is just overflowing with brilliance, but it ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: For a Reason

    Hello, Emi! Loveless here! Well, you have a minor capatilazation issue. You sometimes used caps in the middle of the sentence, forgot to put caps on proper nouns, and at ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Well, I don't have five books, but I do have one. Rapunzel-or however you spell her name-. I hate that book! She makes women seem helpless and she's the typical ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku (English Assignment)

    Number two and number six! Definately! You must choose those, they are simply beautiful! Well, I suppose I like number four also. Two, six, and four! Wait, only two? Well, ...

    Feb 21, 2010


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf