User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lydia and Lance~ Lydia: I buttoned up the front of my black and purple Lolita style dress. It had a sort of gothic tutu skirt and a corset top. Spinning ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    -(I'll start!) Kyrai "Kitten"- "I win again," I laughed as I slammed my cards flat on the short, rusted, metal, fold out table. A royal flush beamed its gloriousness into ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Sweet were starting soon!

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    I second that comment! This seems like its going to be bangin'.

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Thrive

    Name: Sayler "Scram" Tener Age: 16 Apperance: Personality: She's a big dreamer with an overactive imagination. She wanders off randomly and is known to day dream a lot. She's sweet ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Grazi! My eternal thanks to you! I'm off to edit.

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Name: Lydia and Lance Age: 17 Grade: Junior-11th Courses: ENG103: Literary Analysis and Composition I HST102: World History WLG100: Spanish I MTH500: APĀ® Calculus AB SCI302: Chemistry OTH020: Physica

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    This sounds amazing! I call a spot for a girl. Name: Kyrai "Kitten" Balur Age: 16 Apperance: Likes: Roses, the moon, calmness, animals. Dislikes: Noise, confusion, eggs, mean people. Personality: ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Sweet! Okay, here goes. Name: Ichi "Twitch" Sanur Age: 17 Apperance -don't mind if I put a picture-: Personality: Keeps to hisself, but isn't compleatly reserved. Doesn't like to make ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    *Sorry for steping in, but does anyone mind if I joined? This looks pretty bangin'.*

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: E.N.I.G.M.A.

    This sounds sweet! Name: Luna Stramer Age: 17 Apperance: Personality: Its a mystery This sounds like it could be fun! Just edit the beginning a bit so its more like ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Grand Chase

    Name: Sylph Talur Age: 17 Gender: Female Color: Purple History: Born in West London, Sylph moved to the states at the age of ten. She lives with her mom and ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Grand Chase

    To kick start my return I've decided to post a new storybook! Enjoy. Plot: A group of teens wake up in a mysterious place with a note attached to their ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Nightdemons

    Loveless is still in! This still sounds awesome.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cooties

    Hi, this is just an idea that slapped me while I was in Health class. Tell me what you think! - - - Boys have cooties. It once was as ...

    Feb 23, 2010


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson