User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Riddic: I smiled and ruffled his hair. My skin was slowly cooling down back to normal from Adam's outburst. Leave it to me to feel extremely hurt by that, I ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Riddic: I rolled out of bed and hit the floor, my usual waking up. Throwing on some fresh clothes I walked out the door. "Mailyn," I nodded at her as ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Wow, everyone is so great! This is going to be fun and I really shouldn't be posting this in the middle of English class. -sigh- I need help...bye!

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Name: Riddic Balé Age: 16 Defect: Whenever he feels too much emotion his skin gets hot to the point where if you touch him you'd probably get third degree burned. ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lydia: I scratched my ear nervosly. " Er..apologies from Lydia," I mumbled," didn't mean to least not that hard." I smiled weakly and nudged Lance, all the while glaring at ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    I'll make a guy too, if it's allowed to have two chars of course.

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lyda: I changed into dry clothes and climbed into the car. " I'm hungry" I whined at Lance. " Watcha hungry for?" " Coffe." He sighed and pulled out of ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Kyrai- I was pretty sure everyone else was talking about something important, but I had already wandered into Kitten Land, home of me. " So, what's the plan?" I blinked ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lydia: I ran downstairs clad in my new black and white polka dotted bikini, the one with the small tutu skirt on the bottom. " Lance," I called," I'm ready!" ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Kyrai "Kitten" I shuffled the cards nervosly. " Cutter's been gone for a while now," I muttered. " You guys think he's okay?" " Don't be such a priss," Bastian ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Name: Reyna Mince Age: 15 Defect: She imagines things, but when she imagines them they're apart of her everyday life. She talks to them and they talk back to her. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lydia and Lance: Lydia: Yawning I stretched and scratched my head. Saturday, how wonderful. I pulled my leg into the air and cringed when I heard the pop. " Morning," ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lydia and Lance: Lydia: I took a last drag on my cigarette before stomping it out in the moist grass and looked up at Lance. " Can we go," I ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lydia and Lance- Lance: I laughed silently at Alexis's joke as I shoves another piece of cake in my mouth. She did look a bit drag-ish today. Trying to hard ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lydia and Lance: Lydia: Ollie slipped a pack of beer out of his bag and I immediatly grabbed Lance's hands. " Don't even dream about it," I hissed at him. ...

    Mar 22, 2010


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind