Random avatar

LoveOnTheFringe

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Ballard really

    I think you are confused. This forum is for lyric poetry, not lyrics. There is a seperate forum for lyrics, lyric poetry is poetry that shares a musical effect when ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bloodbath

    Excellent! I love your choice to make this a short poem because the lesson is so simple and so poignent. Excellent. But just because I had a couple rough reviews ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Euphoria

    The changing of a ryhme scheme CAN work and it has been utlized, but it is difficult to pull a reader into a poem when the first stanza has no ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Villanelle

    I do agree with the previous poster in the sense that both the repetition and symbolism of "be sorry for that broken tree was stimulating." I think if there is ...

    May 31, 2009


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria