User avatar

LoveIsInTheAir

LoveIsInTheAir

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Everything You Said- my song

    Haha thanks. I'm not really sure of the genre. Mayb I could get inspired by some mummy tunes

    Aug 31, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Everything You Said- my song

    Thanks. Will take your advice in to considerations in future pieces! It really helped. It also makes it hard to understand because its a song, and I focus on the ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Everything You Said- my song

    Awh thanks! My whole point was exactly what I described

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Deadly Sound

    It did. I was just trying to help you understand. But I get exactly where you are coming from and how it confused you. And that's completely fine. People see ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Deadly Sound

    'You' is referring to anyone who feels like I do. Dust in the wind: anything that holds you back or stops you Caught in my lungs: the actual action of ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: A Lord's Bane Chapter 2 Part 1

    I love all the detail! The story flows great. It is very intriguing. I want to read more! I love that the amount of detail you used affected my view ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Nine)

    This story is really great! I love all the detail and how much I can relate to this. You seem to really put a lot of effort in to each ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Deadly Sound

    You are so sweet! My LA teacher thinks all my works are too depressing... I mean not all of them

    Aug 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Devil Touch - Prologue

    Haha it's cool. Everyone at our school gets iPads so I have the app!

    Aug 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Devil Touch - Prologue

    Hah.. You should get the iMovie app, you can create movie trailers and I think you would love it! Your prologue is just fine! People just assess things differently, but ...

    Aug 26, 2013


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour