User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Tale of Two Drakes-Chapter 1 (edited)

    Hello! I am here to add a second opinion, although it will probably be much like whatever opinion came before it. Spelling: I found no spelling mistakes, but they were ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Little Friendly Competition

    I wanted to thank you all for the critique, and I will get to fixing it when I get the chance!

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Return What's Mine

    I loved it. as in the first post, this really has potential to become more. I would love to see how this ends. all of the nitpicks were done earlier ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wizard's Thief - Contest Entry(?)

    Great Story. I await the next part. Either that, or ill look for it now... All critique (it that how it's spelled?) was provided in the first two replies.

    Jul 17, 2011


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart