User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • Other » Narrative, Realistic Re: Turn Everything Over

    Hi tigeraye its me again. When you replied to my last review about whether Catalina survived or not, you said that I would Find out in the next story. IF ...

    Aug 12, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Catalina

    Hi, Zeus here to review. I have got to say, it is a nice story. It was Fast paced, with enough happening throughout the story to keep the reader occupied. ...

    Aug 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: The Book Lender

    Nice story, I have to say. Even though I was just reading your story so I could write a review For points, I ended up quite enjoying it. It has ...

    Aug 12, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Yws Is Dying

    Hi Atsmai great poem. It was pretty Funny, but I think you used dying too much. It was also a bit slow-moving, so iF you picked up the pace a ...

    Aug 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Morcan - Chapter 1

    Hi Hatt! As an avid reader of sci-fi novels I have to say that you are off to a great start! I especially like the part about the sun splitting ...

    Jul 21, 2015


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening