User avatar

Loller65

  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Other Re: The Begging Contention

    Oh, right. This comment. Disregard my previous post. Let me ask - why are you so offended that we've left bad reviews of your work? In lieu of taking our ...

    Sep 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Other Re: The Begging Contention

    I have. Multiple times. It just shows a "." Also - posting in all caps a demand that I read your comment is not exactly a great persuasive tactic

    Sep 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Other Re: The Begging Contention

    I've read plenty of Dickens, pal. And I tried to refrain, but I just have to play the age card. Unless you have for some reason lied (although your simple ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fabian

    That was really great. Just one question that I absolutely have to know the answer to. What was your prompt? The story was so good and everything was awesome I ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mashed Taters

    I...I honestly have nothing to say other than this was hilarious and clever and it flowed well and I just adore it. It really was great. Keep up the excellent ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: This Drama Never Ends

    This is...this is not good. It's riddled with grammatical and spelling errors the plot is bland, there was a sudden, unexpected swear word. It's got a sort of stereotypical plot. ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Horseman, Pass By- Larry McMurtry

    May 10, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    The World According to Garp- John Irving (BEST. NOVEL. EVER.) Congo- Michael Crichton So Sad to Fall In Battle- Kumiko Kakehashi To Hell and Back- Audie Murphy Anthem- Ayn Rand

    May 7, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    Joined on as Tartaglia. Shoot me some buddy stuff or whatever.

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poem 2

    Thanks for the review!!!

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem

    It's just a poem about a lonely dude in the zombie apocalypse.

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poem 2

    thanks for the reviews, you two! I think that "G'night" is more appropriate, because "Night" just sounds a little weird without referencing what it's supposed to be shortening. Just a ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Wimminz (16+ for language/brutal honesty)

    It wasn't supposed to be persuasive. It was just my take on things. Just a rant. "I just do" is not supposed to sound persuasive, it was meant solely to ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem

    put a reapating word in there so it brings in beat if you know what i mean? Yeah, I get it. And thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. I ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Encounter With Satan

    So I can assume you’re Satan?” Didn't we already say that he's the Devil? DURR Thought I'd edited that out. Dammit. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

    Nov 19, 2010


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts