User avatar

LittleFox

LittleFox

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Moon Spirit Chapter One

    Thank you very much, they should be up within the next day or so!

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Moon Spirit Chapter One

    Thank you :) Most of your questions are answered in the next couple of chapters

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Wolf and Sky

    Oh wow, thank you so very much! That means a lot to me! :D

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lil' Fish Island

    I fell in love with this poem within the first couple of lines. I want to live in this place you've just described! It sounds so happy and refreshing. This ...

    Aug 8, 2012


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace