Random avatar

Litehawk

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Life Changing Books

    Harry Potter. It taught me with determination, I can slay voldemort with my magic... Now I just need to find those horcruxes

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Please Darling

    Seems more like a song doesn't it? It just has that feel to it... I give it a gold star, it was pretty deep. I agree that line "Scarred you ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Mystic Dance

    Sorry, this happens every time, I guess I'm not clear enough, but the last little bit of the story is me telling you thatthw girl and her dance were personifications ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dandelions Are Very Misunderstood

    Woah, ease up on the comma button, and I think it would flow much more smoothly. I know sometimes it's hard to quite get punctuation right because you might read ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: War Stories

    Thanks, I fixed the punctuation and the bad adjective. I agree it was kinda a poor word choice.

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Secret Winner

    It was because he won so much they just decided not to pay attention to him when he played, instead they just decided who won amongst their own results, discluding ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Secret Winner

    Actually Grif, the poem is not about gambling but about debating, and how nobody listened to my arguments, and how I would keep on fighting.. And yeah... That'd why I ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Love Fruit

    When you say you don your rubber glove... Are you saying you want to have sex with fruit o.O

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One Man's Prison

    I think he did write one poem on here. I like the twist at the end, I always love a bit of irony. Phillip K. Dick was amazing at that. ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 8 Billion to One

    there are 8 billion people already?! GUYS STOP MAKING BABIES!!! It was a very good idea, it didn't really flow too much... But the concept was good, not original

    Jan 10, 2010


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird