User avatar

Lia

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Catcher v.20

    This piece of writing gave me so many feeling. It was really engaging and when I started reading I felt like I was reading poetry. The description felt amazing to ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Tobey and Adelaide preview (: R

    Breath breath. Living dead stories have always intrigued me :?: :?: And your story is pretty cool, more than pretty cool. Of course you have to work on it, on ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bitten (chapter one)

    Well, by now everyone that was ahead of me said what you should change, how to start, not to go to fast paced and make your characters 3D, and of ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: His Eyes Were of the Ocean

    And please don't turn the boy in a vamp. Indeed we do :)). Oki. I started reading it because the ocean eyes caught my attention. I was engaged immediately in ...

    Oct 13, 2009


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter