User avatar

LexiiChristina

  • Lyric Poetry Re: It Happens

    I really like your uses of triplets! It's a great poem, with great emphasis. A daughter A sister A friend // Your baby girl knows things you never learned Your ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Seasonal Rebirth

    Thank you so much! I'm sitting here with a permagrin. :D I was scared it was going to get torn to bits, but thank you for your compliments! :) And ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Seasonal Rebirth

    So I realize that this is the first poem that I've written in a long time. The idea was attaching the cycle of rebirth to the cycle of seasons. CC ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i am an idiot

    forcing plastic toys through flour sifters That is such a captivating line. I don't have words for it, and I feel kind of strange posting this, but it's just so ...

    Jan 30, 2010


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)