User avatar

LenneTea

  • Other » Realistic, Narrative Re: 3 Things I realized while growing up

    Hey thank you for your comment! I suppose it should be in the memoir section, i wasnt aware that was an option tbh I have not heard of that podcast ...

    Sep 9, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Crippling Procrastination

    Loved the secret message in your poem, but how's your novel coming along? lolol Really funny and relatable poem tho!

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Butterfly

    I love your language style; the way you choose your words. Really beautiful.

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: watching from the home front

    I love this. Especially since it's so relevant to this time- I graduated during Covid, but I still only had to go to school sometimes. That is nothing compared to ...

    Sep 8, 2020


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat