User avatar

LeeshaLeesh

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One: Llum's the Word

    Thanks so much! I wish I had this critique before I had turned it in. My biggest mistake was letting my friends tell me what they thought of it and ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Innocently Guilty

    I really enjoyed reading this! The emotions were so real and I could really visualize your writing! First chapters are the hardest. Keep writing! :D

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Destined Dunce

    I don't like the way the whole thing is condensed into such a short piece of writing, yet covers so much of your character's lives...this could be expanded so much ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dear Schmuck

    That was one of the funniest stories I have ever read. I love how real a breakup can be. Your use of dialog is superb. :] keep up the good ...

    Oct 18, 2008


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig