User avatar

Leela

  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Charlie Charlie Is Watching Me

    Hi, this is Leela here for a review. I'm not good at reviewing. This reviewing thing is very new to me. I will just say what I felt when I ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Immortal Lady

    I didn't capitalize those words on purpose. I didn't even notice it. I think I made a mistake when I put this piece under the narrative category. I thought this ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Immortal Lady

    Thanks, Nikayla. I didn't purposefully capitalize the first word of each line. I didn't even notice it. I think it happened automatically when I pressed enter key. And I thought ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What a waste of wings!

    Thanks. I will try my best to improve.

    Apr 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What a waste of wings!

    Thanks. English is my second language. Despite reading many novels and books, I am still not fluent in it. But I believe, with the help of some honest reviewers like ...

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What a waste of wings!

    Thanks. Your review really encourages me.

    Apr 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What a waste of wings!

    Thanks. I just realise the imagery after reading your review. Indian girls spend the first half of their life in hands of their parents and the second half in hands ...

    Apr 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What a waste of wings!

    Thanks. I just realise the imagery after reading your review. Indian girls spend the first half of their life in hands of their parents and the second half in hands ...

    Apr 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What a waste of wings!

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Apr 26, 2017


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)