User avatar

Layleun

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fire Alight

    For the Okianimals, oki means large. I think I will change the title, it means These specific winds, caused by war.

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fire Alight

    This doesn't really take place in Japan. It's sort of an alternate time line Earth. Have you ever seen Hayao Miyazaki films? They are sorta of what I'm doing. They ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors Prologue and chap1

    Heeheehee, Whitewater, I knew she'd be in there. Jackie going to pop in there by any chance? It was good but the quick change from characters to an other group ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Time Will Show

    Very nice ^.^ Sorry, no criticism today.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Garter Snake

    I really liked this poem. It painted good imagery for me since I live near a large amount of garter snakes. I also know what it's like to carry one ...

    Apr 21, 2007


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus