User avatar

LauRux

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Fruit I Was Told Not To Eat

    It felt a little weird to me, comparing a common exchange between friends to something as momentous as the forbidden fruit. You hardly get kicked out of the Garden of ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Death

    Wait, I'm a bit confused, so the man on trial killed his own wife, which the lawyer loved? Then in a later post you say it was the lawyers wife. ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Lifetime of a Raindrop

    Oh wow. This piece is absolutely heart wrenching. It truly touched me and I am so glad I took the time to read it. “A wild girl, sitting on a ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forgotten (Part 1)

    Hey, congrats on being featured :). This story has a lot of potential! To start off, I agree with what Griffin said, I got a bit bored by the reminiscing ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: -deleted-

    Wow, I have to say I am blown away. The darkness and evil is painted so well with your writing style! My favorite line was this one: He could hear ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sommers' Crash chap 1 pt 1

    Great writing! I like that the dialogue flows and feels very natural. It would be nice if you added the main character's name and gender, though. I got a bit ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted

    I like your writing style, but I believe this story would be much more interesting if you didn't add a prologue that told the whole history. It would be much ...

    Aug 28, 2010


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov