User avatar

LastPaladin

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    *This is from my blog, think it fits* Well old friend we've been through a lot though you may be younger than me, I still see you as wiser and ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 love that song!

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Location Unknown: Second Wind (Begins 4th of December)

    Hayden McQuinn - Day 1: Doctor Patton Office He had done it, he'd finally stood up to her, and told her what he really felt about her obvious betrayal and ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Most Disturbing Book...

    Brave New World by Aldous Huxley: This whole theme is disturbing destruction of family unit, no wedddngs, no one born, sex taught to kids from an early age, even encouraged. ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What should we call the Wall?

    I say desk won with a slamdunk :P.

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member December 2010

    How wrong is it this made my day after returning from drama XD. Thank you everyone :D, I'm off my binge now though, need a break after such constant reviewing ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: LUMF 2 DT

    So Far...(This is a sequel) Following the events on The XX Demeter, situations devolved from bad to worse. In a last-ditch effort for survival, Rachell and Hayden exploited a dangerous ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Location Unknown: Second Wind (Begins 4th of December)

    Name: Hayden McQuinn Rank/Roll: Hotshot Pilot and Engineer Age: 25 Gender: Male Character Quote: “Screw the risks, we need to survive!” “Love isn’t profound, but it can hurt and scar ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The November 2010 Review Day Damage Report

    Whooo! We did well though!

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a little dream in abstract

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer for this one, I'm changing my usual style. I shall first note I actually really like, it's extremely abstract, but it's ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Parallel Lines

    Okay, we can begin, I'm LastPaladin and after second read of this, I can say I like this and warn you other than one minor thing, I thoroughly enjoyed it, ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer for today. Unlike previous reviewer, I don't like this, so understand this review will be harsh, but it's improve you I ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Of Melody and Death

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer for today, this poem unlike what the other person said, doesn't flow well, it's rhyme scheme goes hello, then goodbye halfway ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Realized

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer for today, a poem about dying --- well at least it's not a suicide poem, so perhaps it'll stand up to ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer for today, this piece seems rushed. I shall review this by stanza so as to get all the good and bad ...

    Nov 29, 2010


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte