User avatar

LastPaladin

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vagrant mother

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer for today and it's a sweet change or surprise to find a piece that isn't generic or an emo type poem ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Shadow and The Flame.

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer for today, this piece is one of those ones that tries to be original, but when given the chance it fails, ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin, first I'm sorry to hear about your friends death and offer my sincere condolences, nonetheless, I can't offer much good words on how you demonstrated your upset. ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Angles

    Hey Kamas as asked I'm here to review, now I'm not impressed perse but I'm not disappointed you delivered. But you don't want praise so I shall reread and we ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sparsile

    You know I'm not sure what I think of this part of me is impressed the other part is annoyed at certain things small as they are. I suppose I ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Moving Forward

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer. I wish I could enjoy these so popular 'woe is me' poems, but fate decreed instead I despise them with a ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thy World - Cry of the slave

    From first point of view this seems enigmatic, but as first impressions generally wrong, I read it a few more times. I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer for ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: happy never after

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer and to me this tried to be cliché while being cliché it's a pretty impossible predicament for you, the fairytale is ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insomniac's Reality

    Greetings I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer, this piece tries and it's evident and for a first attempt it's pretty valid, I could even argue it's a valiant ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark Descent's Honesty

    It's ashamed this starts out well then just drones and on and on and never really did what I expect it just could have gone many ways including descriptive scenes ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cruel Irony (a metaphorical poem about people I know)

    I am LastPaladin and I shall be reviewing your poem. I shall examine it thoroughly and decide why I don't like it, and why I think you should take my ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark Flame

    Hello I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer, what we have here is a great metaphor used to it's absolute limit and often at times just comes across as ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Freeze

    Interesting Lumi, very interesting, I'm not sure how to begin this review, so I shall begin with what I worked out, it's about someone dying or experiencing death in a ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Punishment

    Punishment in America seems better than punishment here in Britain. We don't even have the death sentence anymore, which I personally think is a shame. At least they send people ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am

    Hello I'm LastPaladin and I shall be your reviewer, considering what you said, I'll take that into consideration, that one it's old and two it was written for school. Both ...

    Nov 25, 2010


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria