User avatar

Lampshade

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Heartless Beasts

    This story, I must admit, is a tad depressing. If you intend to write a book or even a short story like this you should do extensive research first. I ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Chapter 5

    Very good job Dynamo this is probably you're best piece yet. I'm sad you have to quit posting this story but I understand your reasons. For once I really don't ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Chapter 4

    Good job Dynamo a very nice piece of writing I like how you got into the action as It caught me up in it and kept me hooked. However I ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Code Name S.I.N.H.: Chapter 3

    Good job once again Dynamo you 're story is very good. However as usual I have some comments. You never told us what people think of Darc at this point ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Code Name S.I.N.H. Chapter 2

    Good job Dynamo nice story. I enjoyed this read a lot and have few things to comment about in fact I have only one thing that I think could be ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Chapter 1

    Good job Dynamo nice story you got going! However I did have the same problem as Gyrfalcon don't just tell us the descriptions say things like this "The sun shined ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Prologue

    Very good. Nice job Dynamo that's pretty good for a prolouge if you ask me. However I did have a question: Why did the bald dude talk to the scientist ...

    Sep 28, 2006


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley