User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    I will post when I get the chance.

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Saphire I jumped off of the stool and grabbed my black sweater. There was no use waiting for customers that would never come. I grabbed my Ipod and slipped on ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    I hugged Tar happy not caring about anything just happy that Tar was with me even if it was only temporary. I put my face in his chest careful of ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    I flashed a quick smile at Jet. "I'm Raven. Welcome to the bus to Everywhere and Nowhere." I said intoning slightly dramatically.

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    I wiped away my tears and walked over to Cellias side and wrapped my arms around her surprising her. "I know you know." I grabbed my stuff and moved it ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    Selene-Sara I handed him a bag of chocolate-covered toffee. "Tell me or I swear I will beat it out of you slowly and painfully." I hissed between my teeth. He ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Raven After we all stopped singing I sighed and closed my eyes briefly now came the hard part. I had to tell my story. " It was mine and Luna's ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    *WHen I get the chance to post I will post Ravens story.*

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Quite Unlike a Fairytale

    I claim the spot of cinderella I will post when I get the chance. Can I give her a few little twists?

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    Selene I started to pace my feet hitting the ground one after another Tam and Iris followed me. "What are you doing?" Charlie asked. I looked up my eyes blazing ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    I grabbed Cellias wrist. "Please don't go." I say quietly. "Please." She said nothing just continued to cry and I hugged her gently giving her the option to pull away ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Saphire I stayed in the shadows while the nurse and the young womans mother fussed over her. "May I have some peace please?" She asked her voice weak but full ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    I turned down my music and looked at Celia. "You tell me yours I'll tell you mine." I said my voice quiet. She nodded.

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Power

    Saphire Power is something that people should use sparingly and not abuse.

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Power

    Saphire Power is something that people should use sparingly and not abuse.

    May 18, 2010


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe