User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    I sit up and take a couple deep breaths wiping my eyes. "I'm fine. Thanks Gabe." I said my voice still shaky. "SELENE!!!" Kelis very pissed off voice shouts from ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    I give Devin a look. "CRAP!" I shout aloud. The bus driver starts to pull away from the bus stop and I scream "STOP!!" He stops and looks at me ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vanished

    *Gives the SB CPR* LIVE DARN YOU LIVE!!! PM THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS SB TELL THEM TO POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DONT STOP UNTIL THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    "Mike in a pool of blood I couldn't tell if he was breathing or not." I choke out. I break down and fling myself into Gabes arms. He seems shocked ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    I grin at Cellia and then burst out singing randomly and everyone just gives me the has she gone insane look but I just grin and continue singing " Broken ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vanished

    *Gives the SB CPR* LIVE DARN YOU LIVE!!!

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Gabe bursts in and I offer him a weak watery smile tears still streaming down my cheeks. "Hey Gabe." I said chokingly.

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    I put my hands over my ears and started to rock sobbing out loud.

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    I sat in front of the door and closed my eyes. I sang to myself " Sparkling grey, They're my own veins. Any more than a whisper, Any sudden movement ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    I bit my lip and turned away. 'Fey tricks its all just fey tricks.' I reminded myself keeping my gaze averted. I got up and ran the other way sprinting ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    I stepped out of Kelis grip. I froze seeing a vision of Mike lying unconciousness in a pool of blood and turned and ran out of the Vine my feet ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: A.P.O.S.F. (American Paranormal and Occult Special Forces)

    Name: Saphire Rose Age: 15 Height: 5'11 Conventional Weapons: Knives, swords, bow and arrows, her fists, and staffs Supernatural Ability: Can use magic Description: Long black hair down past her ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    I grinned back at Tar. "Just as long as we keep in touch with the rest of the escapees." I whisper quietly in his ear kissing his cheek. He looked ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    I found myself whispering a prayer as quietly as I could but loud enough for Tar to hear. "Goddess please lend Kale,Tig and Aris the time they need to rescue ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    I grin at Cellia reading her expression and mouth 'I know.' I bite my lip drawing blood staring at the nearly completed picture and tap the pencil against my chin. ...

    May 20, 2010


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.