User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Saphire I was one mass of pain but I was alive. And that was good enough for me. I stared curiously at Annie May and guessed that she didn't like ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Sara I wiped away my tears got up and started to pace. I spotted a raven sitting in a tree. With a jolt I realized it was in the perfect ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Fire I sat on the ground my legs crossed. I hated this place so much. I sighed and a small ball of fire appeared in front of me. I played ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Saphire I was still ticked and still looking for people who I couldn't find. I heard rustling in the bushes and shouted "Hey who's there? I can help you!" to ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Name: Saphire Rose (Called Fire, Rose, Raven, Sara, or Selene by friends) Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: has long black hair down past her waist and tan skin her eyes ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Name: Saphire 'Fire' Rose (also called Rose, Raven or Selene) Gender: Female Character (Sibling, Friend, Trouble) and number: Friend 2 Age: 16 Personality: She is a firm believer in freedom ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Sara I woke up to the sound of screaming. I sat up and immediately nocked an arrow into my bow. I pulled the string tight and turned towards a noise ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    Name: Saphire 'Fire' Rose Age: 15 Gender: Female Jumlae/Valtrae: Valtrae Personality: She is a firm believer in freedom and free will. She is a very sweet and well mannered girl ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    Selene I grinned at Dimitri and whistled to Tam who bared his teeth and growled viciously at Dimitri. I smiled sweetly. He looked at me with mild surprise but kept ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Saphire We stopped on the shelter and then a thought occured to me. "We need to look for the others." I said calmly. "Um..." Someone started to say. "I don't ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    I jumped up and walked in the forest. I saw Ali facing a man I recognized from the other tribe. "Hey Ali." I called coolly walking to stand beside her. ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Selene I sighed and started to sing again. " I tried to kill the pain but only brought more so much more I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Saphire I turned towards Dom and called calmly as she walked away "Wrap that up tighter until it starts to go numb a little bit. It should make the limping ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Selene I grinned back at her. "Good song choice although I prefer Sweet Sacrifice or Lose Control." I said calmly. " You don't remember my name. I don't really care. ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Selene "I want to listen to music." I replied calmly. I flipped my phone open and turned up "Tourniquet" by Evanescence as loud as it would go. She glared at ...

    May 25, 2010


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte