User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Saphire from Dark Visions Gerard Way pops up and smiles at her.She smiles back at him. Gerard: Hello. Saphire: Hello. *Inside is smirking evilly* Gerard: What the hell am I ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (Starting, but still accepting!)

    Cat I smiled when I heard the announcement that my act would be next. I ushered Caesar and Brutus into the cage and closed it not locking it. I winked ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    "Wow." I muttered then I realized something with a jolt. "What about our stuff?!" I asked hurriedly. Katherine froze. "Shit." She said aloud. I groaned then rubbed my cheeks.

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    I took Katherine's arm and she looked at me. "Ready to do this?" I asked. She nodded. I looked at Seres. "We're set." I said calmly.

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (Starting, but still accepting!)

    Cat "Separately." Nick replied after Ella came up and shouted at him. "Ok thank you!" I said happily. I ran to the lion cage happy still. 'So did you guys ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    The concoction burned through the collar and I felt my mouth drop open. "What the hell?!" I said. "If someone named Zane asks to cook for you say no." Seres ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    Donia I looked down. "I couldn't raise enough money I had to go back home." I said quietly. "Oh my god what did they do?" Seb asked. I shook my ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    I sighed. "Anywhere where the League isn't established sounds like heaven to me." I said then I turned to Katherine. "What do you think?" I asked.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    I raised an eyebrow. "Both of us?" I asked.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    "Thanks." I said smiling at her. "I never got your name what is it?" I asked. "Katherine." She replied. "Nice to meet you I'm Donia." I said smiling. She nodded.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    I nodded. "Yeah I can control the wind and darkness." I said calmly. I finished off my mountain dew and stared at it. Once the waitress came back I asked ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    My slight smile faded. "I don't want to sleep if I do the nightmares come back." I said flatly. I took another sip and shook my head. "Self pity never ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    My wings fluttered slightly and I sighed. "So did you have a bad day?" I asked the girl next to me. She glared at me. "If being almost killed counts ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Fire Mort and I shared a worried look and without saying a word ran out of the gym side by side. I saw Patch shouting at the new kid from ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    Donia from Heavens Mutant Children I walked into the pub ignoring the stares and whispers I got when I walked in my wings fully visible. I sat next 3 people ...

    Nov 10, 2010


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline