User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: Return to Wonderland *Not accepting anymore Descendants*

    Celestria Hester I sat in the back toying with my food humming under my breath. I had already recieved several dirty looks coming here when some of the other descendants ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Return to Wonderland *Not accepting anymore Descendants*

    Celestria Hester I trailed behind everyone my eyes fixed on my sketchpad as I laid down a basic sketch of the castle and all of the 'descendants' and the Underland ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Return to Wonderland *Not accepting anymore Descendants*

    Lestria Hester I skipped outside my sketchpad and pencil case in one hand and my violin in the other my hat in my pocket. "Careful Celestria!" I heard Uncle Marcus ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Memoirs

    Name: Wrath Garnet Age: 18 Gender: Female Type: Sight Remabrancer Appearance: Dark red hair down to her waist usually has it up and always has hair ribons with her usually ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Return to Wonderland *Not accepting anymore Descendants*

    Name: Celestria Hester *Call her Lestria or just Tria* Age:17 Alice descendant or Underland dweller? Alice Descendant Appearance: Black hair down to her waist she almost always wears the hat ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Aftershock

    Name: Seana Grace *Most people call her Grace* Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: Stormy grey eyes, black hair streaked with dark red down to her waist, pale skin, about 5'6 ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Aftershock

    Let me know what's open please?

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Curse of the Marie Celeste (starting, accepting characters!)

    Name: Celestria Wolfe *Most people call her Tria or Lestria or sometimes Wolfe* Gender: F Age: 19 almost 20 Position on ship: Cartographer/ helps train the new pirates in sword ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    Devnee *This is funny someone can use this if they want to * I sang along with the rest of the cabins my voice blending with all of theirs as ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: ~The Everyday Survivors~ (Started but still accepting)

    Morgana I groaned in pain and touched the back of my head and winced I felt a huge welt swelling there already and I hissed when my fingers grazed it ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    Devnee I settled back against a tree reading 'Gone with the Wind' humming under my breath. "Devnee?" A familiar voice said and I looked up to see Chiron walking actually ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: ~The Everyday Survivors~ (Started but still accepting)

    Morgana *Sorry for the short post* I tilted my head to the side as the waitress brought us our drinks. "Darkling protection? I never knew something like that existed." I ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: ~The Everyday Survivors~ (Started but still accepting)

    Morgana I nodded terrified. I swallowed my fear and stood up pulling myself to my full height of 5 foot 6 inches. "I am a seer." I said confiriming their ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: ~The Everyday Survivors~ (Started but still accepting)

    O.O I"m lost help please?

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Name: Seana Tatiana Stone Age: 18 Gender: F Persona: Artist/Musician/Run away Picture and Description: Ice blue eyes black hair down to her waist she almost always has it up especially ...

    Mar 11, 2011


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James