User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    Fire I hummed quietly to myself determined to keep my mind occupied I actually started to sing which I hadn't done in forever it was a miracle I remembered how, ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Name: Saphire 'Fire' Rose Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: has long black hair down past her waist and tan skin her eyes are a piercing dark blue and she is ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    "I just hate being alone and I want to move on and find a place in the world for me. I want to find someone whos right for me and ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    I turned towards Jupiter having heard what she said. "I don't think your on their side. I just don't know who to trust anymore." I said defeatedly. One of the ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    I saw Jupiter shake her head and I stood up and faced her. "I know your wondering why I don't reach out. I do so I don't get hurt I ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    "Taeryn you know it's true. I see it in your eyes." She looked shocked so I kept going on. "Honey listen to your heart it's telling you not to trust ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    I sighed and closed my eyes. I had nowhere to go no one to go with and I was alone. I bit my lip once more drawing blood yet again. ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    I hugged myself and shivered desperately. It was cold as hell. I started to sing " tried to kill the pain but only brought more so much more I lay ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    I bit my lip and looked away. "Thanks." I said quietly.

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    " I want people to talk to me not just for escape plans. I want someone to be my friend but no one ever cares to ask if I'm ok." ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    I felt tears start to run down my cheeks and I started to cry silently praying that no one noticed. I wanted someone to talk to me but no one ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    I start to strum again dropping into the wonderful altered state that music takes me too. I focused on my pain and sadness again and the song changed into one ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    I smirked slightly and looked around at the cameras. "Come here." I whispered motioning to her. She came close and tilted her head towards me. "WHEN I FIGURE OUT ONE ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    " Same here but I guess my story isn't what you would call typical." I said quietly. "What do you mean?" He asked curiously. I sighed and bit my lip ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    Saphire I force a bright smile at a nurse as I'm led into the Discussion Room but it fades as soon as she leaves. I find a small corner and ...

    May 21, 2010


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe