User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Roxxie Onyx "Tell me." Drea said quietly. I shook my head. "You have to take care of her." I insisted pointing at Kroshka. She shook her head "I'll be alright ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Roxxie Onyx I bit my lip and walked into the gas station my sweatshirt hood finally down honestly I didn't give care about my scars if they wanted to know ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    Artie Star I sat up groaned and scrubbed my cheeks with my dry hands. I sat up and stretched then walked into the bathroom and took an ice cold shower ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dark Visions

    Cataluna Zara I slipped easily through a window into my room taking a guard by surprise before he could raise his gun he was on the floor unconcious. I smirked ...

    May 26, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    Annabelle and Artie? Maybe possibly???

    May 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dark Visions

    Cataluna Zara I was standing off to the side watching everyone with a very calm and calculating stare. Something was wrong something beyond the surface but I couldn't tell what. ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    Name: Atemisia *Artie* Star Call her Missy she'll pop you in the mouth. Age: 16 but at times depending on the role she's playing seems much older. Gender: Female Appearance: ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experiments in Clockwork (Not Started | Accepting)

    Reserving a spot female Cyborg please and thank you profile up either today or tommorrow.

    May 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Four Colonies {Started/Accepting Characters}

    Roxxanna Fira I smiled engagingly cool and calm. "No I'm not lost you see that human there" here I jerked my chin at Zenkile. "is a friend of mine and ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Four Colonies {Started/Accepting Characters}

    Roxxanna Fira New Orleans I was walking along still hunting for a place to collect my thoughts and maybe change just to get my claws into something the cat inside ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dark Visions

    Cataluna Zara *She's going off to meditate and center herself for the battle.* Nila ran over to Zyrten and I. I was sitting next to him drawing comfort from his ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dark Visions

    Cataluna Zara I whacked Zyrten in the arm which just made him laugh even more. "Must you do that?" I snapped irritated. "Yes, yes I must." He said still chuckling. ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dark Visions

    Cataluna Zara I smiled in reply and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers as we walked back to camp. I smiled as Nila, Arthur, and Isis came back to camp ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dark Visions

    Cataluna Zara I hugged him back surprised at myself usually I would have pushed him away and told him to keep his hands off of me but he made me ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Four Colonies {Started/Accepting Characters}

    Roxxanna Fira New Orleans ... Sorry I'm late. I walked down the street humming under my breath I inhaled deeply enjoying the smell of the Gulf and the ever lingering ...

    May 20, 2011


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein