User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • OOC Archive Re: Insane Sanity DT

    I'm sorry. I grew up in a very accepting household and my parents are both Pagan's in fact they let me try out the Christianity factor for a bit then ...

    Sep 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Insane Sanity DT

    No I am and that tends to slip into my characters. So in a way yes she is.

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity *Second Try* (STARTING SOON!)

    Anastasia Staine I whipped around at the ruckus downstairs and ran towards it. I stopped when I saw Mercy on the floor. "What hap-" My words were caught in my ...

    Sep 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Insane Sanity DT

    And Liam just gave 'Stasia the fuel for her first major snap out. This...will be fun.

    Sep 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Insane Sanity DT

    C'mon ladies and gents. Post please? Don't let this die!

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity *Second Try* (STARTING SOON!)

    Anastasia Staine As soon as everyone was inside I closed the door not locking it though. Everyone scattered to either flop on couches or explore the house. I looked up ...

    Sep 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Insane Sanity DT

    Sorry all. I've been working on a project for English >.< To do a VERY quick recap we busted out and are now at the vacation house. Now everyone post ...

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity *Second Try* (STARTING SOON!)

    Anastasia Staine "He's right. Come on." I said and broke into a run. I heard everyone after me the only sounds were our feet hitting the ground either jogging or ...

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity *Second Try* (STARTING SOON!)

    Stephan Wolfe I shoved the ID badge into the door and with a beautiful click more musical than anything I've heard the door slid open. We all hesitated until I ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity *Second Try* (STARTING SOON!)

    Anastasia Staine "Liam get away from there." I hissed desperately. He gave me an annoyed look just as an aide walked into sight. "What are you-?" The aide asked walking ...

    Sep 13, 2013
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Wrayth - Black Butler Fanfic character I WOULD-- *Coughs* I mean that would be inappropriate. *Throws a cake at Sebastians head* What do you think of humans?

    Sep 13, 2013
  • Archive Re: Arranged Marriages (second try...) ~Restarted~

    Rayven "Duel!" Briac shouted and I stared at him tears in my eyes. I couldn't do anything now no one could. All we could do was stand and watch. I ...

    Sep 12, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Arranged Marriages (second try...) DT

    Thanks Livvie. :)

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity *Second Try* (STARTING SOON!)

    Stephan Wolfe I tugged Skizzy behind me to our room which we'd shared for about 5 years of my life. I actually stopped and looked around. This place knew my ...

    Sep 11, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Arranged Marriages (second try...) DT

    Looks like my postings going to be one-sided for quite a bit. Anyone know what's up with Yubbies?

    Sep 11, 2013


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana