User avatar

Ladyofthedeathroses

  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I smiled weakly at Tar. "I know and I have known that for quite some time Tarrion you didn't have to say it I can see it in your ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    Name: Selene (friends call her Luna) Age: 15 Gender: Female Tribe (a or b): a Personality:Very sweet and understanding person kind gentle courageous has a very sarcastic sense of humor ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I smiled at Tarrion weakly his face going blurry. "Take it easy Tar." I said my throat raw. He looked at me in disbelief I could practically hear his ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I tried to protest to what Tarrion had just said but instead I coughed up more blood dropping down to my knees barely maintaining conciousness. I forced myself to ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    I hope we get this started soon.

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Name-Sara Mark Age (12-15)- 15 Weapon Bow and arrows SASS: Singing ability that puts birds under mind control Fears- Clowns, Hobos (I got this idea from my sister XP), and ...

    May 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Name: Selene (called Luna or Moon by her friends) Age (in faerie):300 Apparent age: 18 Appearance (be detailed): She has long black hair down past her waist and pale skin ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Selene I took a sip of my coffee deep in thought. My cellphone went off and I answered it. "Hello?" "Selene Angel Caprica why are you not home?" My grandmothers ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Name: Raven Mark Age:16 (fake) 237 (real) Gender:Female Special powers: 1. can poison people at will with her touch 2. Can control the elements in all forms Appearance: Ebony black ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I smiled weakly at Tarrion. "I'm proud of you." I said forcing myself to stand ignoring the waves of pain that pulsed through my body. I felt my legs ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I smiled weakly at Tarrion. "I'm proud of you." I said forcing myself to stand ignoring the waves of pain that pulsed through my body. I felt my legs ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Selene " I can predict the future through drawing but I don't know when it will come true and I can heal others by taking on part of their injury ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I heard rather than felt a knife digging into my back right below the arrow and I dropped like a ton of bricks. I yanked the knife out and ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lament of Innocence

    Selene I woke up to find that we were hiding. "Um Tar please put me down." I said. He put me down on the ground and I looked at each ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Selene I sat on the ground feeling my eyes widen in surprise. "So what else can you do?" I asked my voice curious.

    May 8, 2010


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown